Read the guidelines below to ensure that you have not missed important information that may hinder your submission.
|Abstract Submission / Registration Open||December 7, 2016|
|Abstract Submission Due /
Application for Financial Support Due
|February 21, 2017|
|Notification of Acceptance||April 12, 2017|
|Presenting Author’s Registration Due||May 10, 2017|
Topics of the Symposia
Please select 1 preferred symposium.
However, the final decision is with the Organizing Committee.
Oral and Poster Presentations
- Indicate your preferable presentation type below. However, the final decision is with the Organizing Committee.
- Once assigned by the Program Committee and scheduled by the session convener, the date and time of the presentation will not be changed; presentation date and time will be notified by the end of May.
- Abstracts must focus on scientific results or their application. The Program Committee may decline to consider abstracts with other focus.
- Following the abstract deadline, submitted abstracts may be placed in a different, more appropriate symposia than the one to which it was submitted. Final decisions regarding placement of individual abstracts and symposia rests with the Program Committee.
- The abstract title is limited to 300 characters and the abstract text is limited to 2,000 characters (include spacing).
- For your submission, please use following letters only;
- The Corresponding Author will automatically be the Presenting Author.
Abstract Submission Fees
- 3,000 JPY will be charged for each abstract.
- Make sure that Abstract Submission Office should be received your payment of the abstract submission fee by the submission deadline (February 21, 2017). Otherwise, your abstract will be withdrawn automatically. If you are unable to pay with a credit card (Visa/Mastercard/JCB/AMEX/Dinners), please contact to the Abstract Submission Office (email@example.com).
- The abstract submission fee is a non-refundable processing fee, and not based on acceptance of your abstract submission.
- The abstract submission fee does not register you for the assembly. All Presenting Authors must pay their registration fee separately. Please complete the registration before the Early Bird Registration Due (May 10, 2017).
→ Go to Registration page
Accepted abstracts will be published in the program and abstracts on the website before the assembly.
Questions about the abstracts submissions process or the scientific program, please contact IAG-IASPEI 2017 Abstract Submission Office.
IAG-IASPEI 2017 Abstract Submission Office
c/o:JTB Communication Design, Inc.
Address: Celestine Shiba Mitsui Bldg. 3-23-1, Shiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-8335, Japan
Phone: +81-3-5657-0777 Fax: +81-3-3452-8550