IAG-IASPEI 2017 Financial Support Guidelines
The IAG-IASPEI 2017 Financial Support provides some funds to assist with travel costs.
Successful applicants will receive either 100,000JPY or 200,000JPY. Funds are delivered after the assembly.
- Application Open:
- January 13, 2017
- Application Deadline:
- February 8, 2017
- Recipients Announced:
- Early in April 2017
* All Deadlines are in Japan Standard Time (UTC+9).
A presenting author who submitted abstract(s) with abstract submission fee paid before February 8, 2017. Abstract reference number is required on the application.
Applicants are reviewed on the following criteria:
- Students (*1) or early career scientists (*2)
- Presenters from the Least Developed Countries (*3)
- Presenters with important roles (such as conveners or chairs) in symposia
- Presenters with abstracts showing strong scientific merit to the assembly
- *1 Undergraduate or graduate students as of January 1st, 2017.
- *2 Scientists who has received her/his highest degree (BSc, MSc, or PhD) in or after 2010.
- *3 Defined at http://www.un.org/en/development/desa/policy/cdp/ldc/ldc_list.pdf
Applications must be submitted before February 8, 2017.
If offered a financial support, each successful applicant is responsible for booking and organizing her/his own transportation and boarding.
Financial support recipient must attend the Assembly and provide a proof of the attendance. Funds will not be dispersed until the attendance has been officially confirmed.
For questions about the financial support, please contact IAG-IASPEI 2017 Abstract Submission Office.
c/o: JTB Communication Design, Inc.
Address: Celestine Shiba Mitsui Bldg. 3-23-1, Shiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-8335, Japan
Phone: +81-3-5657-0777 Fax: +81-3-3452-8550