Citizens of certain countries are required to obtain a visa to enter Japan. Please check the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan (MOFA) to know if you need to obtain a visa and the visa application procedures:
The organizer will provide assistance to prepare the document for visa application only for registrants who paid registration fee. (If you accompany someone, they have to take tourist visa by themselves.)
Before you apply for assistance, you are required to take the following steps.
- Complete your registration with full payment of the registration fee
- Book a Flight
- Reserve a Hotel
* The period of your stay must be scheduled for a maximum of 10 days (including conference period (6 days), arriving day (2days) and departing day (2 days) in Japan).
- Visa Support Application Starts on:
- April 20, 2017 (JST)
- Deadline for Visa Support Application:
- July 10, 2017 (JST)
* Please note that all documents will be issued after May 1, 2017 (three months before the Conference.) since the validity of a visa is three months.
* The contact address of Visa support office will be shown here from April 20, 2017 (JST).